Our home was built in 1918 in the Williams neighborhood of Springfield. The person that built it was a surgeon named Marshall Yetter the second owner was John Hunter the Director of Public Works for the city and has a lake named after him, Hunter Lake south of Springfield. The home was then owned by two public librarians in a row, both named Kinkead, a mother and then the daughter. We bought the home in August of 2005.
The 1967 photo:
The Photo from 1973:
Here is a shot of our home in 2008: